I support female business owners to achieve the success they desire, in a more gentle, enjoyable, sustainable way, so that they can live a thriving life without the hustle.
HOWEVER – Gentle Living…
…it’s lovely and calming and everything else, but is it, can it, really be you?
Maybe it sounds like you’ll end up being super lazy if you live more gently.
And you definitely won’t ‘succeed’ by being gentle.
On that note, maybe it means…
- We need to be quieter, and calmer and slower all the time?
- Mute all our difficult emotions?
- Be kind to everyone at every opportunity even when we’re annoyed with them, or ourselves?
- We do ALL the self care – get it on the list and tick it all off. Done?
- Accepting we’ll achieve less? Aiming lower?
I’m happy to say: no, no, no, no and no.
Actually gentle living is really about:
- Leading with strength in a way that feels exactly right for us
- Taking care to listen to our bodies and minds
- Creating the conditions to make confident decisions
- Accepting difficult things so we fight and stress about them less
So that we can live a wildly successful and happy life.
Because I know you’d like success and to achieve things, but you’d really success and achievement that feels good.
And that’s where I come in.
I support people to lead more effectively, to show up and share their mission with others, to thrive in their business and in themselves.
I support them as they achieve the success they aspire to, while enjoying a more gentle life.
I’ve seen time and again how, when we apply gentle life skills to the many facets of our lives (at home, work, relationships and more), we create effective change that lasts, which enables us to achieve our goals, and enjoy success…
…in a way that feels good and is sustainable.
I set up one of the first cancer coaching services in the UK, providing support to hundreds of cancer patients and survivors. I saw how I needed to create healthy boundaries and balance for myself before I considered the work I wanted to do to support others, especially because I’ve been through difficult health circumstances myself.
I went on to take this life changing transformative work into work places to support managers and their teams, seeing how gentle living principles can be applied successfully to change work place habits and productivity.
I then applied these principles to women running their own businesses, through my flagship gentle and successful leadership course, my gentle life members hub and private coaching.
Equally I apply the gentle and successful life principles to myself, how I work, live, reflect, communicate, play and trust.
Sometimes I completely fail at being gentle and successful – in my mind, in reality, in my perception etc – and other times I am winning at it.
The very point for me, and everyone I’ve worked with, is this:
To be and feel successful in any of our endeavours, we must accept the rough with the smooth, the failure with the wins and bring compassion and kindness to everything we do.
The whole range IS the very essence of gentle – all the good, bad and ugly things we feel and experience.
So I continually commit, and re-commit, to growing my business in a way that’s right for my needs, and to creating success that feels good on the inside and to support others to truly experience this too.
I’ve appeared in top publications and podcasts, including Stylist Magazine and BBC Radio, talking about the benefits and impact leading a more gentle life has on our minds and businesses. I’ve got the professional experience to hold space for your transformation to a more gentle and successful life, including:
- Over 20 years of work and experience in the health and wellbeing world, including the NHS, charity sector and private organisations
- Two Psychology degrees, BPS registered, with Graduate membership
- Coaching & NLP Diploma
- EFT practitioner
- Thousands of hours of mindset, lifestyle and business coaching experience with with women who are absolutely drawn to gentle living and want to truly feel achievement and success on their terms alongside it
Are you ready to enjoy a more successful AND gentle life?