I recommend being on your laptop or computer for our group calls – tablet and phone are fine but with smaller screens it can be harder to see the main speaker and written comments at the same time. All of our drop-in sessions have the same link. Each monthly lesson has it’s own link.
- Use link provided in the diary
- It will open up a new tab on your browser and prompt you to download Zoom. It will look like this
- If you need to download the programme or app, follow your computer’s instructions
- It will then prompt you to enter or join the meeting
- It will then take you to the meeting sign up screen, which will go live once the meeting starts
- You’ll be muted when you join, and can unmute when you’d like to talk
- There’s a great chat function that you can use anytime if you’d rather not or can’t speak that day
- Please try to reduce background noise where possible
Any problems do email me email@example.com. I’m unlikely to be able to provide tech support in the half hour before each call.